- Chemical Name:Tripotassium Phosphate
- Molecular Formula: K3PO4· nH2O
- Molecular Weight:Anhydrous: 212.27
- CAS: 7778-53-2
- Character:It’s white crystal or granule, odorless, hygroscopic. Relative density is 2.564.
- Usage:In food industry, it is used as buffering agent, chelating agent, yeast food, emulsifying salt, and synergistic agent of anti-oxidation.
- Packing:It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
- Storage & Transportation: It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from heat and moisture during transportation, unloaded with care so as to avoid damage. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.
|Name of Index||FCC VII||Index|
|Content(On the base of dry basis)≥%||97.0||98.3|
|Heavy Metals(as pb) ≤%||0.0015||<0.0015|
|Loss on Drying %||8.0-20.0||10.42|
|Water Insolubles ≤%||0.2||0.02|