- Chemical Name:Tripotassium Phosphate
- Molecular Formula: K3PO4· nH2O
- Molecular Weight:Anhydrous: 212.27
- CAS: 7778-53-2
- Character:It’s white crystal or granule, odorless, hygroscopic. Relative density is 2.564.
- Usage:In food industry, it is used as buffering agent, chelating agent, yeast food, emulsifying salt, and synergistic agent of anti-oxidation.
- Packing:It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
- Storage & Transportation: It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from heat and moisture during transportation, unloaded with care so as to avoid damage. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.
COA of Tripotassium phosphate anhy
|Name of Index||FCC VII||Index|
|Content(On the base of dry basis)≥%||97.0||98.3|
|Heavy Metals(as pb) ≤%||0.0015||<0.0015|
|Loss on Drying ≤%||5.0||4.6|
|Water Insolubles ≤%||0.2||0.02|