- Chemical Name: Dipotassium Phosphate
- Molecular Formula:K2HPO4，K2HPO4· 3H2O
- Molecular Weight:Anhydrous: 174.18; Trihydrate: 228.18
- CAS: Anhydrous: 7758-11-4; Trihydrate: 16788-57-1
- Character:It’s colorless or white square crystal granule or powder, easily deliquescent, alkaline, insoluble in ethanol. pH value is about 9 in 1% aqueous solution.
- Usage:In food industry, it is used as buffering agent, chelating agent, yeast food, emulsifying salt, synergistic agent of anti-oxidation.
- Packing:It is packed with a polyethylene bag as the inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
- Storage & Transportation: It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from heat and moisture during transportation, unloaded with care so as to avoid damage. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.
|Name of Index||FCC IV||Index|
|Content(On the dry basis) ≥%||98.0||99.74|
|Heavy Metals(as pb) ≤%||0.001||<0.001|
|Loss on Drying ≤%||20.0-30.0||23.41|
|Insoluble substances in water ≤%||0.2||0.03|