- Chemical Name: Dipotassium Phosphate
- Molecular Formula:K2HPO4，K2HPO4· 3H2O
- Molecular Weight:Anhydrous: 174.18; Trihydrate: 228.18
- CAS: Anhydrous: 7758-11-4; Trihydrate: 16788-57-1
- Character:It’s colorless or white square crystal granule or powder, easily deliquescent, alkaline, insoluble in ethanol. pH value is about 9 in 1% aqueous solution.
- Usage:In food industry, it is used as buffering agent, chelating agent, yeast food, emulsifying salt, synergistic agent of anti-oxidation.
- Packing:It is packed with a polyethylene bag as the inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
- Storage & Transportation: It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from heat and moisture during transportation, unloaded with care so as to avoid damage. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.
COA OF Dipotassium phosphate anhy
|Name of Index||FCC VII||Index|
|Content(Dry Basis) ≥%||98.0||98.9|
|As (mg/kg） ≤||3||<3|
|Loss on Drying(105，4h℃) ≤%||2.0||0.45|
|Insoluble Substances ≤%||0.2||0.05|
|F (mg/kg) ≤||10||<10|