- Chemical Name: Monopotassium Phosphate
- Molecular Formula: KH2PO4
- Molecular Weight: 136.09
- CAS: 7778-77-0
- Character: It is colorless square crystal or white granule or crystalline powder, odorless, stable in air. Relative density is 2.338. Melting point is 96℃-253℃.
- Usage:In food industry, it is used as buffering agent, chelating agent, yeast food, flavoring agent, nutrient supplement, fermentation adjunct, swelling agent and so on.
- Packing:It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
- Storage & Transportation: It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from heat and moisture during transportation, unloaded with care so as to avoid damage. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.
COA of Monopotassium phosphate anhy
|Name of index||FCC VII||Index|
|Content(on dry basis),w/% ≥%||98.0||98.3|
|Arsenic (as As) ≤%||0.0003||<0.0003|
|Fluorides (as F) ≤%||0.001||0.0005|
|Water Insolubies ≤%||0.2||0.01|
|Lead(as Pb) ≤%||0.0002||<0.0002|
|Loss on drying ≤%||1.0||0.25|