- Chemical Name:Monosodium Phosphate
- Molecular Formula:NaH2PO4，NaH2PO4·H2O，NaH2PO4·2H2O
- Molecular Weight: Anhydrous: 120.01; Monohydrate: 138.01; Dihydrate: 156.01
- CAS: Anhydrous: 7558-80-7; Monohydrate: 10049-21-7; Dihydrate: 13472-35-0
- Character:It is colorless column crystal, odorless, slightly deliquescence. The relative density is 2.04 and melting point is 60℃. It is easily soluble in water but insoluble in ethanol. If heated below 100℃, it can dissolve in its’ own crystal water and convert to monohydrate salt. When heated up to 100℃, it’ll lose crystal water and change to anhydrous substances, which will become Sodium Metaphosphate if it continues to be heated.
- Usage: In food industry, it is used as buffering, character improving agent, emulsifier, nutrition supplement, antioxidant additive, brine penetrable agent, sugar clarifier, stabilizer, coagulant and fowl scalding agent.
- Packing:It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer and a compound plastic woven bag as outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
- Storage and Transport: It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from heat and moisture during transportation, unloaded with care so as to avoid damage. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.
|Name of Index||FCCVII||Index|
|Content (Dry Basis) ≥%||98.0-103.0||99.25|
|Heavy Metals(As Pb) ≤%||0.001||<0.001|
|Loss on Drying ≤%||10.0-15.0||12.7|
|Water Insolubles ≤%||0.2||0.07|