- Chemical Name: Triammonium Citrate
- Molecular Formula:C6H17N3O7
- Molecular Weight: 243.22
- CAS: 3458-72-8
- Character:White crystals or crystalline powder. Easily soluble in water, dilute free acid.
- Usage: Buffering agent, Emulsifying salt, Cheese processing
- Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
- Storage & Transportation: It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from heat and moisture during transportation, unloaded with care so as to avoid damage. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances
|Name of Index||FCC VII||Index|
|Oxalate||Pass The Test||Pass|