- Chemical Name: Triammonium Citrate
- Molecular Formula:C6H17N3O7
- Molecular Weight: 243.22
- CAS: 3458-72-8
- Character:White crystals or crystalline powder.With ammonium odor. Easily soluble in water and acidic, dilute free acid. The Aqueous solution is acidic.Hardly soluble in Ethanol,ether and acetone.It is easily deliquescent in air.It is decomposed when heated to the melting point. It is non-toxic. The density is 1.48g/cm3
- Usage:Ammonium citrate is mainly used in chemical analysis, industrial water reatment, metal cleaning (oil pipeline cleaning), ceramic dispersant , penetration enhancer, detergent raw material, and soil conditioner, non-cyanide electroplating complexing agent, buffering agent,。 It is also used in medicine, electronics, food and other industries.
- Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
- Storage & Transportation: It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from heat and moisture during transportation, unloaded with care so as to avoid damage. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.
|Name of Index||Specification||Result|
|Appearance||White or yellowish powder||Pass the test|
|Mg Content（on dry basis）||15.0-16.5%||15.62|
|Oxalate（ mg/kg） ≤||280||<280|
|Sulphate w/% ≤||0.2||<0.2|
|Loss on drying w/% ≤||8.0||5.38|
|Heavy metals(Pb)(mg/kg) ≤||10||＜10|
|Calcium w/% ≤||0.2||<0.2|
|Result||Meet with EP8.0|