- Chemical name: Trimagnesium citrate Nonahydrate
- Molecular formula:C12H28Mg3O23
- Molecular weight: 613.25
- CAS/EINECS:153531-96-5, 222-093-9
- Character:It is white or off-white powder. Non -toxic and non-corrosive, It is soluble in dilute acid. Slightly soluble in water and ethanol. It is liable to damp in air.
- Usage:It is used as food additive, nutrient, saline laxative. It is widely used in pharmaceuticals, play an important role in regulating the heart’s neuromuscular activity and the conversion of sugar into energy. It is also essential for the metabolism of vitamin C.
- Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
- Storage & Transportation: It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from heat and moisture during transportation, unloaded with care so as to avoid damage. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.
|Name of Index||Specification||Result|
|Appearance||White or yellowish powder||Pass the test|
|Loss on drying（60℃）||≤20.0%||18.9%|
|Result||Meet with ,USP32|