- Chemical Name: Potassium Formate
- Molecular Weight:84.12
- Character:It occurs as white crystallinepowder. It’s easily deliquescent. Density is 1.9100g/cm3. It’s freely soluble in water.
- Usage:It is widely used as snowmelt agent.
- Packing:It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
- Storageand Transport: It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from heat and moisture during transportation, unloaded with care so as to avoid damage. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.
|K2CO3 (As CO3) w/%≤||1.5||0.26|
|Heavy metals w/%≤||0.002||<0.002|
|KCL( As Cl-) w/%≤||0.5||<0.5|